RE: And ANOTHER thing...

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Chris Littlefield [SMTP:chrisl@mjr.com]
Sent:	Sunday, 24 August 1997 4:49
To:	Celtics@igtc.com
Subject:	And ANOTHER thing...

Does anyone on the list think that last year's team would have won 15 =
games
if they had been even reasonably healthy, or if they had had someone
vaguely resembling a real coach?

I was very optimistic about making the playoffs. I thought Dino was =
going to have an all star year and I thought Barros was going to average =
about 18 points as well as being the starting point. Now that I look at =
it I don't think they would have made the playoffs but would have pushed =
for it. Probably around 35 wins.
Ad

=00