Wallace/Williams

If we had to give up a second round pick to get Chris Wallace and we only
got two secound rounders for EW, does that mean that Wallace can shoot half
as well as EW?

Although I'm dissapointed in not getting more for EW, I agree two second
rounders are actually better than one mid-first round because of the
mandatory three year contract for first rounders but one consideration is
that they could have gotten a first round pick and if they didn't like what
was available, they could have not signed them ala Minor, Knight etc.
Actually I don't care as much about what they got as what they didn't get
rid of. It would have been great to unload Minor, Ellison etc.

In all the disscussion about Pitino's ethics, lieing etc., what bothers me
most is his standing up for Minor. Here's a guy that refused to support his
kids, smacks his girlfriend around and claims he's a victim of his agent.
More than any of the roster moves, I would have respected RP a heck of a lot
more if he just said we don't want that kind of person on our team and cut
him. In this case, RP need to put a positive spin on everything doesn't cut
it for me.

Gary