Detroit
Miami
New York
Atlanta
Charlotte
Orlando
Washington
Indiana

are they going to finish ahead of to make the playoffs.  I want them to do
well, but all of the above seem in much better shape to make the playoffs.
Beyond that, Milwaukee and Cleveland also have a good chance of finishing
ahead of the Celtics.  The East is looking very difficult, and with the
current roster, I would be shocked if we made the playoffs.

Adam