EW trade

        I could not sleep well over the weekend. Why did RP throw away a
        good young SF for 2 worthless picks??!!
        I thought of the following (to console myself):
        a) EW must be asking for too much money (for the new contract)
        b) RP must have known (after much negotiations with EW's agent)
        that EW is a goner after his contract is up (but still RP should
        have asked for a Denver's no. 1)
        c) With so many players on the roaster tie up long term, RP figured
        he doesn't want to pay another rookie for 3 guaranteed years (that
        is why he did not ask for Denver's no. 1)
        d) RP is making an example of EW for AW to see when he (AW) is up
        for contract extention talks. (Better to lose EW than AW in the
        long term)
        e) RP does not like EW's personal life outside the court (the
        driving while drunk incident some months ago by EW). If this is so,
        look for RP to trade Minor.
        f) Maybe RP has "gentleman" agreement with EW that RP will sign EW
        once EW's contract is up with Denver (I think this is not
        happening)
        g) Maybe Bowen can perform??!!
        What do you think??
        Regards. Kevin . ser73fn3@ibmmail.com