Re: good all-round team

> You guys totally lost Dee's philosophy didn't you???

He said he'd become serious once the C's did. Expect a great season from
him this year, the C's are serious and so is Dee. Also the starters I
mentioned.

Yeah,  that's a great attitude for a professional.  What would your boss do
if you said, I'll work when everyone else does ?
It would probably be the same as Pitino's "Don't let the door hit you in
the ass on your way out "

If he has a good year, don't expect it to be in Boston.  I think Brown,
Barros,  Ellison, & Minor are on the first bus who will take them for a
decent return. These guys are pros, if they have that "I will play when
everyone else does" attitude, we don't need them, they are not Celtic
material and tarnish the franchise name.

> Knight is WAY  better than Toronto's centres!!
> Walker well okay nearly everyone would start him!!
> Mills (see AW)
> Mercer
> Billups (Give the guy a go, were you saying that about Marbury??)
> Massenburg (He started for the Nets last season)
> Brown (I SAY HE WILL BE GREAT)
> DeClercq - A couple of teams would start him
> Edney- Would have started for Denver, but Denver didn't want Mills so
they couldn't sign Tyus.
> Ellison- when 100% (if he ever is!) can start on a few teams
> Barros- well he can, I reckon

I agree here, a few questionable moves, but some good ones also.  Only time
will tell.