Re: GarthJoseph---- BEN PEPPER!!!

Ben Pepper news for you... The C's got him as a player to join the C's
in a few years. I see him a fair bit out here, he is playing for the
Newcastle Falcons. Apparently Rick Pitino wants him to sign with the
South East Melbourne Magic (where the Dallas draftee Chris Anstey plays)

I believe that if he became a Magic player, he would recieve the
greatest coaching possible in the NBL, from Goorjian (their head coach)
who is definitely the best in the NBL.

Ben could develop his game a great deal for them. He played on Saturday
night and apparently played 25 minutes got 21 points, 10 rebounds and 4
blocks, which is a good game.

Ben is a very athletic player with great touch. I say he will play for
the C's one day, possibly in 1999.

Warwick
- --
MZ