Re: Could McDyess be the Next Celtic???

JLyell wrote:

> I don't think any Celtic is untouchable even Walker, Mercer & Billups.
I agree.  When I say close to untouchable, I mean we would have to get
an all-star in return for one of these guys.  I doubt we would trade
Mercer or Billups before we see what they can really do for this team.

> As far as the small guard issue you are correct, the only problem is from
> people who have seen Billups, they say he is actually 6'1 or 6'2 at the
> best.  So maybe as another person mentioned, Mills will be the 2, Mercer &
> Bowen the 3, allowing us to play a small point like Edney due to Mills
> defensive ability.

And perhaps with full court pressure and traps being run, small guards
would not hurt us as bad.  We will need 12 fast and well conditioned
players to effectively run this up tempo style.