good all-round team

I think that the Celtics "Next Generation" is going to be a great team.
If you look at every other team, there is a complete dud. This team has
no duds, even Pervis when healthy is a solid NBA player. This team will
definitely play good ball, each of the top 11 players could definitely
start on an NBA team. We've got our 3 stars (AW, RM and CB) and now
we're set. The C's are in a similar position as the T-Wolves were at the
start of last season. I think we have a good chance of making the
playoffs and once we get there, our fresh legs could carry us into the
2nd round.

Warwick
C'S UP!!!
- --