R Pitino

There has been a lot of criticism of Pitino lately, about his management
style and the moves he has made.  I think this judgement is premature,
as we haven't even taken the court yet.  The man is making changes.
Although change is difficult, it is necessary for this team.  This team
won 15 games last year.  People have said Williams and Fox are better
than Mills.  Mills won more games last year.  Mills is more durable than
one dimensional Williams.  I did like Williams and Fox.  If they were
truly great, however, we would have had more wins.  Let's wait until we
start playing to become pessimistic about Pitino.  Noone was happy with
15 wins.  Let's let the man do his job.  And by the way, for those
criticising Pitino for cap room space:  Wake up!  We aren't paying RP
6-7 million to come in, be patient, and lose again.  We are paying him
to win, and now!