EW and Mills and etc.

EWilliams......May be Pitino was worried about 2 things....
	1] Does EW really have a Reggie Lewis like problem with
	his two dizzy spells last year.
	2] The large sum of money that EW's agent already had on
	the offer discussions or the larger sum he might ask next year.

	We do miss EW; but with Walker, Mercer and Billups lurking for
	bigger money in the next few years, EW became expendable.

C.Mills......The prediction and stats support this pick-up. Bird was
	keen on Mills [and even openly said that he wanted to play
	for Larry Legend]. But the trade didinot happen. Mills scored
	well on a pathetic scoring [boring] Cavs and did pull down a
	lot of rebounds for a 6'6" player. And he is great defensively,
	thanks to Fratello schooling.
	So Mills presumably is a nice & long term pick up.

My criticism is that we could have gotten something better for EW than
two "?????". Unless there is an understanding with McDyess agent like
Jaspinder stated.

We have to get rid of Ellison or at least Barros or Minor or all of them.
If Pitino and Wallace could do it , we will applaud them.

Finally let us give Pitino a chance...let us forget the negative feelings
in the locker room, including the fights and start afresh.
					Sashi.