Re: Lucky 13

Damon wrote:

>     First, my 2 cents on recent developments.  Yes, it's a shame to see
>     Williams go, as he was definitely a fun player to watch, but this
>     "trade" - Williams for Mills, Edney and 2 2nd rounders - is one I
>     would make every time,...

I couldn't agree more. Mills is a better player than Williams...period.
Mills can hit the outside shot, play defense, and is a better rebounder.
Edney is a decent back-up though I have to admit I hate small point guards.
Just one of the little quirks that makes me so lovable.

>     Option 1: Release someone.  The obvious problem with this is that we
>     end up eating a big salary and don't even get to keep the player in
>     return.

And this is why I believe they'll just release Ellison. Nobody could
possibly want this guy and Pitino doesn't want his attitude anywhere near
the team. Time to swallow a few million.

I still don't like Knight but Mills is definitely a good pick-up.

Paul M.