PlayOff Season?

Too bad Williams is gone, but Mills got a better outside game and rebound
better. Williams got a better inside game, though.
Now, they have 6 guards under contract. What do you think Rick is going to
do? I say keep Dee and trade Minor & Barros.

I think the eventual starters will be Billups, Mercer, Mills, Walker,
Knight. I think the line up is okay, but I don't think Knight can handle
the C position. I expect to see Knight in the injured list after a couple
of weeks into the season.

A Few Question Marks:
Mercer is very athletic, but can he shoot? What good is a two-guard who
can't shoot? Billups is offensively talented, but can he make the right
decisions on the fast break? Walker can score, but can he neutralize Kemp,
Malone, etc? Where in the world is Pervis Ellison?

I don't know about you guys but I think the C's are going to the playoffs!