Re: garnett

:           Is Garnett worth $132 million? No. Will he get it, or
:           something close, either from Minnesota or someone else
:           (Phoenix or Chicago)? Absolutely.

I must have this whole salary cap thing completely screwed up, as I'm
obviously missing something here.  How can any team other than
Minn. possibly give Garnett $20+ million a year?  In order to stay under
the cap, they'd have a team of Garnet plus 11 scrubs - hardly going to win
you a division, let alone a championship.  Sure, the T-Wolves can offer
him as much as they want, but I just can't see how he can hit the market
and get such exorbitant offers from anyone else.  Maybe I need some
lessons in capology from Jan Volk.

Anyone?

- - Rob