Postmaster

Hey Greg. Yes, I have also wondered about this Postmaster thing. When I send
a message, it always seems to go through and I get a reply back. But
regardless, the Postmaster still sends me an error message. I didn't help
you much, but at least you aren't the only one with these problems.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon. See ya around. Go Celts! You're in
BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

- -Bird33