mike bibby

just to throw something in

according to that dan levanthal guy... he rates the pg from arizona
(bibby) at 5 or 6... is he that good?  he's good... no doubt... i watched
him in the tournament... but college point guard and nba point guard are
very different.  take a look at stephon marbury... he was great in college
but he really didn't control that offense... the barry boy did and now
he's a becoming a great point.  of course there are some great point
guards who can do the job at both levels but to me (and this i my opinion)
this kid bibby is way overrated and he reminds too me much of rumeal
robinson.... do you think rumeal robinson would be rated at 5 based on
what he's done in this league?

				Steve O. Kwon
	"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will
			not be cut off."  Proverbs 23:18
	      Basking in the Sunshine... waiting for the moonshine =)