Our big men's FT%'s

Hey,
I realised the other day that most of our big forwards and centers have
average FG%'s, but pretty poor free throw percentages. This will
undoubtedly hurt us in high fouling close games. I haven't done a whole lot
of research or anything into this, I mean it's possible Bowen shoots the
Freebies at .940 or something, but I don't think Knight, Walker, DeClercq
or Massenberg shoot them real good. I think Pervis has an average
percentage, and maybe Massenberg's is alright, but the players who will
play the major minutes and the ones we want on the floor in pressure
situations, ie - Walker, Knight and DeClercq shoot them pretty miserably.

I guess this isn't all that significant in the overall make-up of the 97-98
team, but it was just something that caught my eye. Any comments or last
seasons actual averages would be handy.

Thanks.

Um, written by:
Dave Joyce

Who has a homepage address not dissimilar to:
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5379/

And an e-mail address that goes something like:
djoyce@postoffice.utas.edu.au