Announcers

I remember the Boston v. Houston series when Heinhson was still with
CBS.  He pointed out early in the game that DJ could take the ball from
Robert Reid, and that DJ was taking him to a spot on the floor that was
dead and would do it there.  He described how DJ was the master of
sizing up this type of situation and would make his move at a crucial
time.

Then, I believe it was in the 4th quarter, Heinshon actually made the
call, when Houston strarted up the court he said that he thought that DJ
would go for the steal this time.  And DJ did, and he stole the ball and
he iced the game.

Tom has never been "polished" but a lot of polished guys talk and say
nothing.  I always appreciated Tom's insight into the players and the
game and thought he added to the show.  I can't speak for what he does
on TV.

Maybe they just ought to promote "Coach", I wish I could remember his
name, but he might be good.

- --

Peace,

Bentz