Commentators...

>>I don't know about everyone else, but I think Cousey and Heinson are
terrible commentators. Heinson is not that bad, but he always
exaggerate. Cousey doesn't sound too exciting. I think the worst one is
Mike Gorman, he say some of the most non-creative, generic things...>>

I totally disagree.  I think Gorman is the best around.  As much as I
enjoy Cooz' and Heinson (though I agree with the Todd Day comment in
another post..)  I think Gorman's basketball knowledge is outstanding.

Anyone else?

- --
James A. Hill, President
MAILTO:jahill@leasingservice.com    http://www.leasingservice.com
Private Label Leasing, Inc.    V-800/451-6567    F-508/453-7679
Developers and implementors of "Private Label" leasing programs for
Manufacturers and Distributors of equipment and/or software.