Celtics roster

        Hello everybody,
        I can feel that the Massenberg pickup is a very nice one. I rate
        him higher than Strong. I've seen him play for Nets and find him
        very mobile and with much basketball sense (unlike Acie Earl or
        Stojo Vrankovic). Strong is a little bit like Ed Pickney, looking
        like being easy going, not much intensity, but getting the job done
        nonetheless. Does anybody know why Massenberg chose to sign at such
        a "bargain" price? I think he is a keeper. Go celtics go.
        Kevin. ser3fn3@ibmmail.com