Re: Paraphrasing the Minor article.

Pitino is making Minor the victim.  People are much more likeable when
the problems aren't their fault.  This can make it easier for Boston
fans to empathize with the irresponsible creep.
	Pitino must be set on keeping Minor, however.  Talking about how
dependant he is (needs more love, more srtucture, needs someont to
settle his financial situation) can't be endearing to other teams.