May, Walsh, etc.

Boy, what a brutal time to be a celtics fan.  Who knows how long we will be
dangling?  The brown/gaston meeting was supposed to be yesterday, but now is
postponed, and this walsh dinner, although it probably doesn't mean anything,
is murder too.  I had already penciled in Larrys Brown and Bird for next year
- -- now I have to start worrying about ML again?

Re Peter May, while I don't know about his sources, I found the celtics
non-denial denials very convincing.  When he asked Carr, who is always the
first to deny such a story, he said "that's premature," a pretty mild form of
denial, no?  On the other hand, ML's farewell address after the toronto game
sure sounded as if he was going to continue as GM.  I hope they're not second
guessing themselves at Celtics HQ.