Re: I know some of you might take this hard, but...

<< Frank Brickowski was interviewed last night during the Sonics/Suns game,
and
 he said he WOULD NOT return to Boston. In fact, he's hoping for a return
 ticket to Seattle. >>

Oh no!  I'm heartbroken!  Please Brick, come back!  Don't leave us!  We might
actually win without your useless salary taking up space on the injured list!
 You must prevent such a travesty from occurring!

later, Jake