homework

I now this has nothing to do with this mailing list but, It is the end
of the season and were just waiting tell we get duncan so we can start
talking trash again!!! and with the end of the season comes the end of
school which means I need to finish my report on cars if you have time
would you please talke my survey and mail it back to me with any
pictures of custom cars that you like.  this would be much appriciated.

thank you

Rhett

1.  age

a.  under 18
b.  18-40
c.  40 and over

2.  State were you live

3.  What is your favorite brand of car and truck and why?

a.  Ford
b.  Chevrolet
c.  GMC
d.  BMW
e.  Toyota
f.  Nissan
g.  other

4.  Your favorite Car. (year make and model)

thank you