No diggity No doubt

	I completely forgot about Kelvin Cato when doing my draft
predictions; he'll definitally be a lottery pick.  The only problem with
trading down with Cleveland for two picks (to unload Dee Brown) is that
there might not be any good players left at that point in the draft.
Dropping below #10 will be very risky.  But maybe we can do that trade
(getting picks 13 and 16) and then move up by trading someone like Eric
Williams and the second rounder, leaving us with picks 1, 9 or so, and
16.  And that would also leave some room in the rotation for Rick Fox.

	Did anyone see Ainge get ejected tonight?  I bet he was trying to
spark the Suns.  It looks like it didn't work to well (although I didn't
see the fourth quarter), but it was fun to watch.

	My coaching preferences for next year are Pitino, DJ, Phil
Jackson, Larry Brown, and Paul Westphaul in that order.

	Two free agents that we should look at (for reasonable prices of
course) are Rex Chapman and Andrew DeClerq.  A lot of people want to
resign Rick Fox, but you have to realize that resigning him and David
Wesley will probably tie up our cap for the next four years.  And David
Wesley is much more important to the teams future than Fox.

Jeremy