Who will win?

J Rogy wrote:
> I will take the Bulls over anyone in 5.  There is no way anyone is going
> to beat the Bulls.  I just hope I can say that about us in a few years!

  In my opinion, Utah is very likely to beat the Bulls.  Their record
was only 5 games behind the Bulls, they played better in the last couple
of months than any team in the league, and most importantly, they're
HUNGRIER.  John Stockton and Karl Malone are perennial All-Stars who've
played there 13 years each and never won.  I pick Utah in 6.

Jon Mc