Re: Responses to various

> Gene stated:

> My take on Red's interview is that we need to keep the "players" we have,
not all the bodies, but those who can play.

I think this shows Red's senility, he doesn't even know his team needs a
major revamp or he is part of the problem.

> Plus,  I'm thinking that K. Cato needs serious consideration.  Altho'
most> would not consider him as a #6 pick, I would prefer his talents to
the> uncertainties of Thomas or LaFrentz, maybe even Foyle.  I think Cato
will
> be a man in the bigs.

I have to disagree on this one.  Cato has a lot of athletic ability, but he
was outplayed on too many occasions this year by players with less ability.
He seems to have trouble focusing, and we have too many players already
that show up one night, and the next 5 they are invisible.  He is too much
of a project for me, unless we don't land Duncan, Battie, or Foyle, and
trade the Dallas pick down and pick up 2 picks or a pick & a veteran.