> JLyell wrote:
> >
> > As far as Zoellers comments when is the double standard going to end ?
> > Zoeller & guys like Jimmy the Greek & Al Campanis make little coments and
> > the media blacklists them, but Keyshawn Johnson can write a book lambasting
> > the "Slow white" guys like O'Donnell &  Wayne Chrebet(who just happens to
> > be the teams leading receiver) and nobody says anything.  It is pure
> > bullshit
> The only pure bullshit is the idea that Campanis' comment -- that black
people don't have the mental capacity to work in baseball front offices
- -- is "little".  And where the hell did you get the idea that nobody's
said anything about that moron Keyshawn?  I live in NJ and the media
here's been all over him and his unbelievably selfish attitude for
weeks.

Sorry about the non-Celtics related point, but I just had to respond to
that garbage.

Michael Gooen