racism

Keep any racist thoughts to yourself.  This list is about basketball, and
anyone can play in this league.  As a true Celtic fan should know, it
doesn't matter if you are white or black, it matters if you have class and
respect and know how to play this game as a team, and that is what wins
championsips and that is what we need now.  Who cares if Van Horn or
Croshere are white, what damn difference does that make.  For those who
think it does, I'm glad you don't run the Celts because our team would
have never won all those championships.

Second, Zoellers comments were flat out wrong and they received as much
criticism with as much coverage and intensity and Isiah's comments about
Bird.  I even recall that it seemed like he immediately was blasted for
his comments and he was apologizing to Bird rather quickly.  It is not
about
color, anyone who makes immature ignorant comments like this will be
blasted, as will Keyshawn Johnson, and he already has.  Don' bring color
into any of these matters.

 Christopher R. Gee