Re: Celtics Win Prediction

> Nault wrote:
> >
> > Everybody is convinced that the Bulls will not win now.  Do I need to
> > remind you guys that they are still, by a long shot, the best team in the

> > NBA?   Sure they did not do all that great towards the end of the season,

> > but that was because they did not have Rodman or Kukoc!  Both of those gu
ys
> > are very important to their team (Rodman more-so then Kukoc)!  I say the
> > Bulls over the Rockets in 6.

Granted the bulls May be the best team in the Nba.  However, I think
that they will in fact have their work cut out for them this year.
Sure, they did suck at the end of the season, but I don't think it
has anything to do with Tony Kukoc, and only a little with dennis
rodman.  Tony Kukoc cannot play defense!  Granted he will get his
share of easy, wide-open jumpers (which are all he can hit, with a
few lucky shots in between), but whoever he guards will eat him for
dinner in the playoffs.  Now rodman is a different story, they indeed
have been missing his rebounding and his psychological influence.

Now washington is their first round matchup....which may turn out to
be the best match-up in the East throughout the playoffs.  The
Bullets have been the best team to play the bulls, although they only
went 1-2 against them.  The two losses however were by a total of
three points (1 in Chi, 2 in WA) and the win was I believe by
8...where rod strickland single handedly kicked their behinds.  The
Bulls are hard pressed to find an answer for strickland, and if they
don't, they'll be in some serious trouble.  If you asked me for a
prediction, Id have to take the Bulls out in the first round 3-2
defeat to the Bullets...and in the finals, Utah over the Heat 4-3

Jason