Re: how about...

At 01:34 PM 4/24/97 -0500, Jonathan Haigh wrote:
>Isn't Latrell Sprewell coming up for free agency?  There is a guy who
>could come in right away and take up some of the scoring from the
>outside.
>
>All this talk of Austin Croshere has me wishing the Celtics would forget
>about him and concentrate on getting Duncan and Mercer in the draft....
>and trying to keep Todd Day and some of their other non-CBA talent free
>agents!
>
>Oh yeah, Cris Gatling is a free agent,too... as well as M.J. - but
>M.L.'s already tried for #23 before...

Spree and Gat were FA's last year, and both signed 7 yr contracts.

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."