Re: This "HARVARD" business..

> You're confused.  I'm not the one who applied to Harvard Law School,
> *you* were.  I'm not the one who was convinced he was going to get
> into Harvard Law School, *you* were.  I'm not the one who got rejected
> from Harvard Law School, *you* were.  Please.  I've been rejected from
> better places than Harvard!

I was waitlisted at UVA, but other than that I got in everywhere.  Perhaps
we have both been duped by our gossipy mutual acquaintance who shall
remain nameless.  Either that or you are delusional.  Hmmm, do you ever
have ridiculous beliefs such as Larry Bird being the fourth best GM in the
league?

> >       It is too bad you didn't aspire to go to Penn earlier in life; if you
> > had gone to Penn, you would have learned a thing or two about basketball.
>
> Awww, too bad.  They don't teach about basketball at Brandeis.  But it
> was nice being able to watch the Celtics practice.

Well it is nice that they at least offer courses on basketball
observation; though I wouldn't have thought you would have time to attend
since you were busy at the factory manufacturing widgets.

AS for Wharton, I am sure Pete Tasgal will be relieved to know you won't
be joining him there (I must say I can't blame you for not applying, they
are a bunch of stiffs anyways . . .but you could have been a little closer
to the Palestra, mecca of college hoops)

CJM