Re: This "OPIE" business..

Caleb McArthur writes:
> Bird hasn't done anything GMwise and you are ready to annoint him 3rd or
> 4th best?

No, there's a big difference between "annoint" and "predict".  I
*predict* he'll be one of the best.  If he lives up to that
prediction, then I'll "annoint" him one of the best.  If he doesn't,
I'll admit I was wrong.  It's that simple.

>           C'mon Inbar!  Is this based on the same type of hunch that
> convinced you that you were going to get into Harvard Law School

No, it's based on the same kind of common sense that made me realize I
wouldn't want to be caught dead in *any* law school.  What does this
have to do with the Celtics mailing list anyway?