Re: Will McDonough's rants

JLyell wrote:

> As far as Zoellers comments when is the double standard going to end ?
> Zoeller & guys like Jimmy the Greek & Al Campanis make little coments and
> the media blacklists them, but Keyshawn Johnson can write a book lambasting
> the "Slow white" guys like O'Donnell &  Wayne Chrebet(who just happens to
> be the teams leading receiver) and nobody says anything.  It is pure
> bullshit

If you think that remarks made, like those espoused by Jimmy the Greek,
Al Campanis and Zoeller are little comments, than this continent still
doesn't get it about the shaky state of cross-cultural understanding and
human rights.  Do you think Parcells calling Glenn "she" was acceptable?
C'mon!!!!

Keyshawn Johnson is an idiot too!  Just because he is African-American
doesn't mean he can make equally ridiculous statements.  I remember when
Isaiah Thomas made some unflattering remarks about Larry Bird years ago.
He took heat from the basketball fraternity for it, deservedly.