No Subject

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Matthew Booker         ext9156 wrote:

> Matt Maloney will wilt in the playoffs. His 3 won't drop and he will get
> burned by all the other 1's.

tghere will be no one guarding him with Drexler, Hakeem, and Barkely on
the floor at the same time.  He may choke, but he won't wilt.  We will
see.  As for the other 1's, Maloney is a pretty solid defender; he will
hold his own.

> He will be playing in the CBA within a couple of years.

Good!  Then the Cs can pick him up!!  You will be rooting for him before
you know it.

Caleb