No Subject

Did you see him against the T-Pups last night? He knocked down four threes
before I stopped watching. He fits perfectly in their system: bringing the
ball up, passing it in to Olajuwon, Barkley, or Willis, and spotting up
for the WIDE open three. He does his specific job as well as 3/4 of the
other PG's in the league, no more, no less. On another team he may not be
as successful, but he's a Rocket. It's his shooting that allows the post
players more freedom to work on the boxes, plain and simple.

P.S.- I'll agree that he had some trouble guarding Marbury, but really
      who hasn't?

 Jeremy Ryan
 jeryan@mailbox.syr.edu