Re: cap room

At 06:34 AM 4/23/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I believe I just read in the Sporting News that the Celts have 7 players
>under contract for next year but $20 million.  Next year should be
>interesting as they try to manuver around these salaries.  Maybe they could
>get some guys to renegotiate their contracts the way they do in football.  If
>not, what happens when they start cutting guys?  How does the salary cap work
>with that?
>
>later, Jake

   I think that we should trade our dallas pick and a player like BArros,
Dee, or Radja, or even Minor. For there two first round picks they have this
year. This way we cut salary and get more young players. Then we trade
Williams and One of the above players to Milwaukee for Vin Baker. This way
we have a young team and should come out better then we are now with our
salary cap.

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!! GO
RED SOX!!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***Member of the Reggie Lewis Club***
***Member of the Larry Bird Club***             ***Member of the John
Valentin***
***Member of the Antione Walker Club***         ***Member of the Tim
Naerhing***
***Member of the Anson Carter Club***
***Member of the Cammeron Mann Club***
***Member of the Steve Heinze Club***