Re: Report, Draft

>> I defidnetly would not take:
>>
>> Mercer
>> Thomas
>> McGrady
>> Fortson
>Mercer is the 2nd best player in the draft!If we could get him with the
>#5 pick I would be a very happy man!

        I did not like Mercer in the tourny.  One team played good hard
defense on him (the kind he would see every night in the NBA) and he seemed
to break down.  Even the next game he could hardly run.  Unless his
weakness was a rare occurence, I would rather take someone else.
                                                        Erik
                                                CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!!!