>Foyle
>Billups
>D. Anderson
>
>I defidnetly would not take:
>
>Mercer
>Thomas
>McGrady
>Fortson

        For the most part I agree with this list, but what would be wrong
with taking McGrady?  Did anyone see the piece on him on SportsCenter a few
weeks ago?  He seems like a smart guy and we know he can play ball.  There
has not been a high school kid that has been taken and not panned out.
Even Jermaine O'Neil scored in the 30s when he saw enough time.  I think it
would be a wise decision to take McGrady.  If it is a known fact that he
will not go in the top 6-8, then I would even consider trading down with
our second pick to get him.  Maybe we could get rid of one of our huge
contracts in the process (Dee).  We could probably find someone who would
like to move up from the 10-13 spot to the 6-8.  We could get a huge player
of the future, get some cap room, maybe get a quality back-up player in the
trade.  Let me know what you all think.

                                                                Erik
                                                       CELTIC PRIDE FOREVER!!!