Larry and Austin, sittin' in a tree....

Did everyone catch this from the Globe this morning. It's Bird talking
about missing pre-draft camps.

``I told M.L. in March that I wouldn't be at Phoenix because I had
something else. But if I'd known [Austin] Croshere [of Providence] was
going to be there, I might have gone. I like to watch him play.''

Oh Lord, I'm scared. Please tell me Opie's not picking this guy at #6. I'm
telling you...that's the second time he's mentioned him. The first was to
say that Croshere was better than Van Horn. Oh God..be afraid...be very
afraid. Where's Andy?...Opie's gonna do somethin bad.

Paul M.