Bird in ML out?

I can't tell you how excited I am.  It has been reported that ML has stepped
down as the coach and GM of the Celtics and Larry Bird will be given the job
of GM!  There is also a rumor that Larry Brown will likely become the
Celtics next coach.  This is exactly what we need to happen.  If Brown
becomes coach we will finally have someone who can work with our young
players and get them to work hard and play some defense.  Bird as GM would
also be great because he will do what it takes to win and get the players he
wants.  Also many players will be more attracted to the Celtics if Bird
becomes GM and the Celtics clean house and end all the turmoil that has been
going on in the front office.

         Christopher R. Gee wrote:

Thus, I really like Brown as the next coach.  Lets get someone in here
with an attitude to straighten these players up and get us working towards
a championship!  Maybe we will play defense next year.

I agree 100% with him and maybe Brown would not be my first choice as coach,
but if we get him, it would be a good move.  I didn't think Gaston would
hire Bird as GM, but it seems I was wrong and I am very thankful I was.

It seems that the Celtics are finally heading in the right direction and
let's hope this good luck carries on to the draft!

What are everyone's thoughts on the move? Do you like Brown and Bird?

I would like to hear everyone's reactions.

Also, does anyone know who Bird likes in the draft?