investment in the future

I don't usually post to the list but at this crossroad I feel the need
to make a few comments.
What we just went through was a downpayment on the future.
 It will pay off!
 When your all watching the celts win the next championship (within five
years if we get Duncan I predict) then you can sit back and know you
have stayed with the tean through the worst season imaginable.
Onward and upward! GO CELTS!
This list is great. Even though I live in the boonies and have to get
friends to record games just so I can watch them, being on the list
keeps me in touch. Thanks to posters one and all. Even the flamers are
entertaining.
		RC