Re: BROWN, SLOW DOWN

> > have, of course.  If Larry Brown is so good, how come the Pacers were
so much better before he became their coach?  Nothing against him, and I

> When was this?  Pacers sucked before Brown.  Correct me if I am wrong,
but> Brown was the coach of the two Pacer teams that were one game away
from> the NBA finals.

> Who would you prefer to Brown (assume that Pitino is not available)?
>
> CJM

Caleb you are correct.  This year they took a dump with Smits out early,
and never really finding a good point guard.

I would like to see Paul Westphal (Who often appears to be confused with
Paul Westhead's & his run & gun no defense strategy), Brown has the
tendency to always leave for greener pastures as he did at UCLA, Kansas &
Indiana.