Re: LARRY BROWN

> Hi, all
> 	I'm not happy at the possibility that Larry Brown will coach.  Guess I
> kind of hope it'll be DJ.  Don't have anything against Larry Brown except
he's so serious and such a sad looking man.  I always get the feeling he's
going to cry.  I really wish ML had hired Cowens last year.  That, as far
as I'm concerned, was a very big mistake.
> 	Dorine

If M.L. Carr remains the G.M we are still in trouble.  The Celtics need to
get their house in order with some major changes in the front office and at
the G.M., & coaching positions. If Carr remains the G.M., and Brown comes
to coach, give Larry 2-3 years and he will be gone, by that time Pitino
will be in Los Angeles.  Get this guy out of here, or back in P.R. where he
belongs !