Re: What should've been..

Reggie Lewis is one of the main reasons I became a Celtics fan too.  The
guy was an excellent player, as well as a nice guy, which you don't see too
much among these overpaid cyrbabies anymore.  If not for his death I am
sure he would be an All-Star.  His game was somewhat similar to Detroits
Grant Hill.  I bet his statistics would be something like:

23-25 ppg
5-8 rpg
3-7 apg

I still remember the day that I tuned into my usual 7:30 addition of
SportsCenter to be greeted with Keith Olbermann tellin me the sad news.  I
really resent the hell out of the morons that suggested Lewis was a
big-time crack addict as well.  The guy was practically a saint.  He was,
and always will be, my all-time favorite player.

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html