Re: Random Thoughts

I think the guy meant players we had and let go or traded.  If you take it to
mean "players who didn't get drafted by us" it is stupid.  That means any
late pick who happened to turn out well.  Who knew Timmy Hardaway would be
this good?  Or that Eric would have "2-4 0-0J" tattooed on his chest?
 Please!  If Jerry West needed a center, and he was picking nine, he would
have taken Montross too.  The only players in the league right now who
legimately slipped away from us that we would take back are Derek Strong and
(maybe) Brian Shaw.