RE: Random Thoughts

>Going a bit further back,we could have drafted Tim Hardaway and Shawn Kemp istead of I forget who
>(Michael Smith and Brian Shaw????).

Micheal Smith was the Celtics first round pick in 1989, 13th overall.  Tim Hardaway was picked 14th,
Shawn Kempf 17th.  Other interesting picks that year were Dana Barros at #16, Vlade Divac at 26,
Sherman Douglas at 28, Cliff Robinson 36th, Doug West 38th, Dino Radja 40th and Haywoode
Workman 49th.  An unusualy strong draft for late first rounders and second round picks.

This info was from Doug Steele's excellent web page:

http://shell.rmi.net/~doug/Drafts.html

Charles