Re: Celtic Turmoil

>Hey I missed the noting best part of the article the beginning which is as
>follows:
>
>L.A. Times 4/13/97
>
>Listen my children & you shall hear , of the end of M.L. Carr's coaching
>career.
>

>Where Paul Revere when you need him ?  You would think that the city that
>dumped all that tea in the harbor and warned the colonists that the British
>were coming could get rid of one overmatched basketball executive. But the
>times have changed.
>

>Maybe Larry is our Paul Revere ?

Technically, Larry is our William Dawes (the real midnight rider), but hear
and Revere rhyme better than hear and Dawes (Longfellow's fault). And also,
colonists were not warned that "the British were coming" because almost
everybody in the colony was British at that time...you see, that was the
point...they didn't want to be British anymore.  So Dawes would have said,
"the regulars are out."  One wouldn't expect left-coasters to know this
stuff though : )

My husband thought that he heard Tommy saying that they weren't going to be
re-signing Wesley...anyone else hear that or should I REALLY insist he use
Q-tips?

Bentz, you said 30 wins by the way.

TJL

tjoyce@mit.edu