Pitino and McGrady

  Somebody Said

Mark my words!Pitino will be coach of the Celtics next year and I
couldn't be happier!We need a savior and I know he is the one and only
one!Forget ML he had his chance and he gave us our worse record
EVER!Forget DJ he would be in over his head!We are not a team that just
needs a few changes!We are horrible and the only thing that will bring
us back to the promise land is a savior!That savior will be Pitino!I am
sure of it!

I on the other hand am not as confident as him.  Pitino has said that he is
100% sure that he is staying at Kentucky.  I realize he could easily change
his mind after saying that, but he also said that he promised his returning
players and his new recruits that he will be there next year.  Could he
still change his mind if Bird gets the job as G.M. even after his new
recruits are counting on him being there next year.  I for one don't think
he could break that promise and feel that we should forget about him and
look for someone else.  Maybe D.J., Larry Brown, or even Bird(although many
people think he said he wouldn't cooach                           the
Celtics, he also said that he probably would if he
had ful control of the team.)

What does everyone think, would Pitino change his mind?

Also, the more I see of Mcgrady the more I like him.  He is 6-8 and handles
the ball like a point guard and can shoot from the outside.  People are
comparing him to Penny Hardaway and Scottie Pippen.  I think the Dallas pick
should be somewhere around #5-7 and that would be exactly where McGrady will go.
What does everyone think?  Do you like him?