Uh...Welll.....Um!

	It seems that in all the running around I've been doing the
last week or so, I misread my Celtic's schedule and thought that their
next game was this afternoon (actually last weeks game against
Charlotte) and completely missed last night's contest against the
Magic (a blessing in disguise, I suspect).  So I won't be doing a
summary of the game (sigh).
	If anyone did watch the game, I'd love to hear about it.  How
did Williams look?  What's up with Fox (this one game on, one game off
thing is getting wierd?)?  How did Orlando look (are the Heat going to
annihilate them in the first round of the payoffs?)?

Apologies again?

Bill Cooper
wfcooper@tiac.com