Re: 1996-1997 NBA Awards

 Good. That's about par for the course. Did you see the Bob Ryan article?
I think that about sums it up. Speaking of the goggled one, how can a man
play 60-some odd games, start about 20 of them, and still only play 150 or
so minutes? What does he do, tip the ball off and then hit the showers?

- -Jeremy